template

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor day exertion

Though we have been running on empty, we decided to go to Fort Casey after church. My parents were camping with my "God parents" Inger and Dave Logelin. It was a long drive but important for memory making and family fun. Keith strapped Ada to his back and we explored the fort. Evelyn was throwing up throughout the day but still enjoyed the trip with the rest of us.

Marilouise started talking about feeling anxious and sad at breakfast. I thought she meant when I die when she said "I'll miss you when you are gone" but she meant when I was at the hospital taking care of Evelyn. We were able to talk about the timeline and where she'll be and how to deal with those feelings. We prayed that God would help her not feel anxious. It's hard to remember that she is just 5.
Ada Claire with Grandpa
S'mores
Evelyn and Marilouise keeping warm
enthusiasm
exhaustion

No comments:

Post a Comment